Bi-Weekly Dream Report: B6 Dreams, Teeth Falling Out, People Dying, and I’m Back in School eci healthcare partnersApril 7, 2020 Off By Montero Theo
Since my last dream report roughly a month ago, I’ve been good and written down my dreams nearly every night, had some fun with B6, and paid attention to two themes that just kept coming up in my dreams: work and school, the latter of which is strange since I finished high school in 1999 and attented a tech school for just 18 months in 2004.
Lots of dreams where I’m at work or interacting in non-work situations with the people I work with. Some of the dreams are stressful, surely a metaphor for the stress of work, but others are just casually strange with little emotion attached to them. Weird. Kinda boring too! I already work 40 hours a day – must I dream about it too?
I have so many dreams where I’m back in school again!
Usually I’ll find myself back in high school, although people I know from both middle and high school make appearances. Even a random girl from third grade showed up in a dream. I don’t recall thinking of her in years nor was she anyone I thought much of back then, just a classmate. Amazing how the mind pulls up such memories!
These dreams about school are starting to run into one another – after waking up I have the distinct feeling that the dream I’ve just had was part of a dream about school from before, and looking back in my dream journal, I can see I did have two dreams a few weeks a part about failing a class and wanting to just start over from scratch rather try and catch up. I’ve not noticed any continuity in my dreams before – and these dreams weren’t exactly like one long storyline, but they were very familiar and similiar in both content and location, so this is very strange to me.
I counted – since June, I’ve had 7 dreams that took place back in school, and 2 dreams taking place elsewhere but had people from school in them.
More Vitamin B6 Dream Experiments
I also did some B6 dream experiments for 3 nights in a row.
B6 definitely can have a crazy effect on my dreams, especially that first night.
(Click here for a more detailed B6 experiment I did last year.)
Here’s a short summary of a 3 day experiment :
- Night One: 250MG B6
I had so so many long, detailed dreams, it’s hard to say where one dream ends and another begins.
So, I counted locations instead and found I was in 8 different locations throughout my dreams.
This was one of the nights I dreamt about school. The dream was extremely long and detailed and featured an abnormally large amount of dream characters.
Ultimately it was a metaphor for getting out of my old bad neighborhood, and the sympathy I feel for those still living there. I cannot emphasize how much in the dream I understood what it was like to be oppressed and trapped, but not even know it; it’s just something you’re a part of. It’s just your life.
This was one of those rare and amazing dreams where, upon waking and remembering it, you know you really truly felt something in the dream, something tangible and real, even if it was just emotion.
- Night Two: 300MG B6
5 scenes. More dreams about class and a snake that was hundreds of feet long.
- Night Three: 350 MG
Went to bed with a bloated stomach and was also very upset about something. Hardly recalled any dreams but damn can you believe it – had another dream with people from my high school. They were both people I see on myspace but don’t talk to their nor in real life.
Dreams of Note
- I had the classic dream of MY TEETH FALLING OUT.
My two front teeth simply fell out. I was so so distraught over this and kept running my tongue over my empty gums, telling myself this can’t be real, this can’t be happening, over and over.
Then I partially woke up and could feel my real teeth, and what a wonderful sigh of relief this was to know they were still attached to my gums.
- I dreamed that MY WIFE DIED.
It was a horrible, horrible dream. She had died and the agony was brutal. I lost it – animalistic sobbing, primal pain and suffering.
I find it fascinating that I can experience such horrible emotional agony in dream, and I don’t understand the reason for consciously making your dreams pain-free.
- I dreamed about a shamanic ritual to the Gods.
It was beautiful, almost like a movie; wonderful cinematography, angles constantly changing, wide views of natural landscapes, timed sequencing of bow and arrows shooting, a Shaman singing a sacred song – perhaps this was the Shaman’s Icaro?
Free Binaural Beats eci healthcare partners
Due to the number of similar lists online that are total crap, I am making what I call the…
No Bullshit List of Free Binaural Beats.
If any of the links turn spammy or sketchy, let me know and I will remove it.
Please add more places, tips, etc in the comments section.
I know this list is a little small at the moment. I’m still looking for good resources to add.
Here’s a collection of places you can download, stream, or make free binaural beats.
- SBaGen Brainwave Generator – This is a free program for making binaural beats. It’s been around forever. It’s open source and it’s pretty awesome, although it’s not very user friendly for the casual user.
- Sleepphones – This page here has 6 different binaural beat mp3s you can download for free. No registration required, just simply right click and save as. They give these away as part of their promotion of their main product, which are some rather comfortable and neat looking sleep headphones that I would love to try/review someday.
- Binaural Beats iTunes App – A free binaural beats app with good reviews. Please let us know if you’ve used this one, I’m really curious and I love seeing new technology like this for brainwave entrainment.
- DeltaBox – Here’s an interesting archive of binaural beats from the Internet Community Audio Archive. Stream or download them as mp3s here. Also click here to see another half dozen or so files that are tagged with “binaural beat” in the Audio Archive.
- DIY Dharma has two albums you can stream or download. Check it out – it’s called Binaural Beats for Transcendence – Album 1 and Album 2.
- The Meditation Podcast: oh this is very clever. It’s a meditation podcast combined with binaural beats. Stream or download their episodes here. This looks really awesome.
Here are some other resources for binaural beats. These are not free – although many offer free samples – and (hopefully) this makes a good supplement to the list above.
- Brainwave Mind Voyages – Huge selection of binaural beats, run by an awesome guy named Marc VanDeKeere. Back in 2006 I did an interview with him here and he was really cool about it.
- Mentallion – Another shop but they have extensive 15 minute samples you can download for free without registering. Then, if you’d like, you can buy a longer 45 minute version.
- CenterPointe will send you a free Holosync CD by filling out the info on this page. I have this CD and I’m almost baffled by how quickly I felt relaxed. I question myself, was it psychosomatic or really the CD?
- Using Vitamin B6 for Dream Enhancement and Lucid Dreams psa behavioral health agency
- Receding Gum Natural Treatment At Home – welch health care
- What is the Beneficios de Clenbuterol? – altantis health plan
- Shaman Journeys into the Dreamtime : An Interview with Juan from Dream Magick journal broadcast group